You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel Tips

What is best time to visit Kerala?

Hello,
    I am planning to visit Kerala.
    So please suggest me what is the best time to explore Kerala.
    Anytime is the best time to travel to Kerala as it has the perfect climatic conditions throughout the year. Moreover, Kerala is such a land of splendidness and greenery. You have a galore of places which you can visit right from the north to the south of Kerala with variations in way of living & food preferences. Yet the beauty of Kerala is that it is lush green all throughout the year. I have a tour agency called Satwik Destinations and we provide the best-customized destinations tours people who are not just interested in visiting and seeing the known places but to discover the newer ones.

Winter is the best time to visit Kerala as the weather then in Kerala is really very pleasant and apt. You can enjoy the backwaters, beaches in Kerala especially Kovalam, Bekal, Marari and Varkala and sightseeing around Fort Kochi or even some serene moments in your houseboat. But this part of the year is the peak tourism season in Kerala so prepare accordingly and book your hotel and package in advance.

Any time is good for travelling to kerala.But the rainy season can be a bit trouble to people who are not used to it.so i would recommend travelling in november to january.Thats the perfect time to see the most beautiful views in the world.The foggy hills and plantations will be beyond your imaginations.contact me if you have any doubts regarding kerala tour .

November to February is the peak season in Kerala. After the monsoon, all places will be green and fresh. It may start to get hot in February.

Welcome to Kerala and enjoy your holidays.

• Sign In to post your comments