You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hotels & Stay

Affordable spa vacations in and around India

Read this thread to know the best affordable spa destinations in and around India.

Me and my wife are planning for a short 4-5 day vacation in May last week. But, I would want it to be a relaxing one. Is a spa vacation affordable in Nepal? I wanna have 1/2 days of sight seeing and spa sessions along with.
    However my budget is 50000 rupees max. Please give suggestions regarding a tour operator for the same and/or spa hotels in this budget. Could you suggest some other affordable spa destinations in India or around?
    Goa - Best Place..!!!

Hi Ashish

There are many beautiful spa resorts in and around India, however if you want to spend your holidays in Nepal than there are also many beautiful and comfortable spa resorts there where you can spend relaxing holidays with your wife. Here we are with some beautiful spa resorts in Nepal for comfortable spa vacations.

Gokarna Forest Resort
    Raniban Retreat
    Atithi Resort & Spa
    Hilltake Health Spa and Resort
    Fulbari Resort and Spa
    Park Village Hotel & Resort
    Grand Norling Hotel's Resort

You can contact these resorts and hotels directly for booking your stay and other queries as it is always to check with the hotels directly for bookings (my personal opinion).

Well, though I have not been to any such spa vacations myself, a chat with my travel agent friend yields the following results -

1. Della Adventure Resorts

The spa resort is located in Lonavala. It offers you a wide range of activities. The rooms are quite spacey.

2. Soul Vacation Resort and Spa

The spa is located in Colva - Goa. The location has won accolades from the tourists around the world. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel and spa are quite cost effective.

3. The Oberoi Vanyavilas

The spa is located at Sawai Madhopur. The adventure options provided by the Hotel are excellent. The tent like rooms and accommodations are vey spacey. The food too is delicious and provides many options.

Thanks for d answers..
    My budget is quite low. About rs 40-50k max.
    Wat resorts do u suggest for spa vacation in my budget.

I suggest you to go for Uttarakhand (Ranikhet) if you want to see the natures beauty, hiils and lakes. You will also have best budget hotels here during your traveling.

Bhopal is the best affordable holiday destination in India. When i was at Bhopal i stayed at WelcomHeritage Noor-Us-Sabah Palace. Awesome hotel with nice service. I really enjoyed here and for more information you can visit here at-

Sign In to post your comments