You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel Tips

How to attract travellers with somethings unique

Hi, Guys its good to join this gr8 platform.My question is that what's the unique idea to attract my travellers for a travel business and also i would like to have some travel tips as well.
    Festival is the best way to attract travellers to promote your business or put up a stall, distribute brochures. People who travel are always looking for unique festivals to attend. Festivals like Ziro valley festival, NH7 weekender Bacardi Festival. Attend such festivals to gather some of the best travel tips, and who knows you might get a unique idea. Other than this, contact best travel agents.

Delete Attachment

In my opinion there are few ways to attract the travellers,

In terms of Budget:
    You can maintain a package cost which will attract the people who loves to travel within limited budget. You can also include group discount to the people travelling with family. A Customized tour can be organised if the travellers suggest the places they want to visit.

In Terms of Places of Attraction:
    You can include some lesser known places/events in your package which can attract the people who love to explore and does not have any budget constraint.

In Terms of Activities:
    You can think of a Bonfire dance organised at a night in Shimla or Gangtok or arrange games/fun activities at the seashore of Digha or Neil Island when the sun goes down.

• Sign In to post your comments