You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hotels & Stay

Please help me to choose a hotel in India

I am from Canada. My family and I make a plan for India trip in January. We have three weeks to complete Our trip, and we want to achieve maximum Cites in that period. So we are planning. First, we start our trip from north-central/northwest like Dehli, Jaipur, Ajmer, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Varanasi.

This is our first trip to India so we are unsure of where to stay. We are interested in a hotel recommendation (clean and comfortable) that is with-in a reasonable location to travel that city. I will go to 150 plus for a BEST hotel.

I have probably picked the following hotels on Trip Advisor and other resources:
    Delhi : Hotel Major's Den, Hotel Star Paradise
    Jaipur : Surya Villa, Polo Victory Palace, Umaid Mahal
    Ajmer : The Royal Melange Beacon Hotel, The Merwara Palace
    Udaipur : Hotel Udaigarh Udaipur, Presidency Blu Hotel, Kotra Haveli
    Jaisalmer : Hotel Pleasant Haveli, Jawahar Niwas Palace
    Varanasi : Hotel Banaras Haveli, Ramada Plaza JHV Varanasi

Please help to choose best. In previous Malaysia trip we face many problems, so please TripAdvisor people suggest me best...
    Well, I don't know much, but whenever I want the best hotels, or luxury facilities, I use the services of untravel (www.untravel.com) . Their experts have well researched information about these luxury hotels specifically.

I will share my experience while i traveled to Mussoorie. I stayed at Welcomheritage Kasmanda palce. It's a luxury hotel and they provide me best Hospitality. Their staff is very supportive. I would always visit this palace everytime I visit Mussoorie.
    for more info visit-- https://www.welcomheritagehotels.in/hotel-details/kasmanda-palace-mussoorie

Sign In to post your comments