Nandi Hills - A popular hill station
It is always a good idea to know some general information before heading out to any tourist spot in Karnataka. It will prepare you for the expected – and the unexpected too!
This article gives information on tips for tourists to Nandi Hills.
1. Those with medical ailments as well as expectant mothers are advised to seek their physician's advice before making a trip to Nandi Hills. There are more than a thousand steps to the peak, not to mention a steep road ascent.
2. Take your own snacks / boxed lunch on your tourist trip to Nandi Hills. Although there is a restaurant at Nandi Hills, it does not open till 11 a.m.
3. Take your own bottled water – climbing the steps up Nandi Hills is thirsty work!
4. You can buy grapes from a few of the fruit vendors you are likely to see on the roadside while approaching Nandi Hills.
5. Monkeys are the biggest menace at Nandi Hills. They are likely to harass you at the parking space itself, and tend to snatch just about anything from your hands. Keep the doors and windows of your vehicle firmly locked. Do not leave any bags hanging from the bike handles. You have to be especially careful when eating, whether in the garden or at the peak of Nandi Hills.
6. There are a few dogs too in the area of Nandi Hills, Karnataka. Avoid teasing them.
7. There is a garden with seating areas for tourists as a place of rest after the tiring climb up Nandi Hills. The kids can have some fun time on the play equipment.
8. Medical facilities are available at the top of Nandi Hills, Karnataka.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...