You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel Tips

Best Trekking Place in India

Brahmatal trek is adventurous trek in Himalayas, with an altitude of 12,250 Ft., and with versatile beauty in all seasons so checkout the images, read the reviews and plan a trek to Brahmatal.
    Brahmatal trek is full of adventures and an exciting trek in winter. The heavy snow during the winter invites trekkers to take the challenge of trekking through the high altitude lakes, amazing peak views, ridge lines that never end and much more.
    https://trekveda.com/brahmtal.html
    Everest base camp venture would be adding one more lifetime series in hiker life, a trek contains thrilling Lukla flight, crossing over the high suspension bridge, ramble in dense flourished and Buddhist colored lineup trail. Also blessed from Abbot Buddhist monks and ascend to Kalapatthar for the best view of Mount Everest and Khumbu glacier.
    https://musicaltrek.com/index.php/nepal-trekking/everest-region/everest-base-camp-trek

Delete Attachment

The Grand Indrahar Pass, Himachal Pradesh
    Trekking in Manali, Himachal Pradesh
    Seven Sisters Trek, Himachal Pradesh
    Hampta Pass Trek, Manali 2019
    Kedarkantha Trekking, Uttarakhand 2019
    Kuari Pass Trek 2019, Uttarakhand
    Doon Valley Trek, Garhwal, Uttarakhand
    Clouds End Trek, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
    Nag Tibba Trek
    Snow Trek to Deoria Tal and Chandrashila Peak, Uttarakhand

Hey,

Chadar – The Frozen Zanskar River Trek and Nanda Devi Trek are also very adventurous & Beautiful <3

Thanks for sharing. I'm planning to trek Brahmatal next year!

In my experience, Best Trekking place is "Himachal Pradesh"

Route: Mcleodganj-Triund-Lahesh Cave-Indrahar Pass (Best time to visit - September to October)

Route: Prini-Pandu Ropa-Chikka-Balu ka Gera-Hampta Pass Trek (Best time to visit - Mid-June to October)

Route: Palampur to Holi over the Shingar pass; Palampur to Dharamsala via Indrahar Pass; and Baijnath to Manali over the Thamsar pass Trek; Palampur to Holi via Waru La (Best time to visit - May to October)

Route: Mcleodganj-Kareri Village camp-Lioti-Kareri Lake Trek (Best time to visit - Mid-April- October)

Route: Solang-Bakarthach-Beas Kund Trek-Advance camp (Best time to visit - June - October)

Safe Trekking!

:-)

Hey,

I love to do Trekking as it helps you feel more connected to yourself. You learn about different aspects. If you want some adventure, Trekking is the best thing to do. It fills my heart with joy and soul with peace.
    Trekking helps you to be fit as well. It burns many calories and drinking a lot of water helps you to purify all over the body.
    Meeting new people at the trek and walking together will teach you how to cooperate with the team.
    Trekking fills you with motivation to stay fit. Just like you need a proper plan and body strength to complete a trek, your daily life also needs the same.

I have trekked many destinations out of which I liked the Malana trek the most. I completed the trek in almost 7 hours. It was total fun and adventure. The next destination on my trek list is Kheerganga as it has a lot of breathtaking landscapes. I am mentioning a list of the best trekking places in India to help you out. Visit the link provided below to check out the list.

Link: https://freekaamaal.com/travel/best-treks-in-india

• Sign In to post your comments