1. Woolen Clothing( jackets, caps, Gloves, Sweater, Wind cheater etc)
2. Sun Glasses with UV protection & caps
3. Your Favorite Drinks or Dry Snacks you don't want to miss en-route
4. Sun protection cream & cold cream
5. Inner clothing(Thermal wear), enough under garments etc
6. Backpack/duffel bag to carry everything you need for smaller / overnight trips around Ladakh & Spiti.
7. Torch and Camera with extra Batteries
8. Swiss Knife
9. Personal Toiletries
10. Shoes, Floaters & Slippers
11. Wind-cheater / Rainwear (rainproof pants + a poncho + raincoat)
12. First Aid kit with good supply of medicines needed regularly & Electral Powder (with Diamox and regular medicines).
1. Must walk slowly, slower than the capacity. Drink lots of water.
2. Have plenty of drinking water, Electrol powder mix with water or any kind of liquids except Alcohol.
3. While Visiting any Gompa, Please take Lama's Permission for Photo or Video( no flash allowed inside Gompas)
4. Please take Suggestions of Family Doctor before Visiting Ladakh for any kind of medicines
5. Please follow the Guidelines given by your respective Tour Leader.
6. Put on a warm jacket before sun goes down.
7. Dress in layers, not just one thick jacket
8. Carry chocolates or Dry fruits all the time.
1. Don't exert unnecessarily or suddenly.
2. Don't smoke too much.
3. Avoid Alcohol
Read the complete blog post on Wander Womaniya website "What to pack for Ladakh & Spiti and How to survive Acute Mountain Sickness"