1) The Taj Mahal in Agra: Taj Mahal is a famous tourist spot in India and the world. This is a symbol of love.
2) The beaches of Goa: Goa is a popular destination for beach lovers with its famous coastline, palm trees, and laid-back atmosphere. There are many beaches in Goa, each with its unique charm.
3) The backwaters of Kerala: Kerala's backwaters are a network of lagoons, lakes, and canals that are popular tourist attractions.
4) The hill stations of Darjeeling and Shimla: The hill stations of Darjeeling and Shimla are popular among those looking for a cooler climate and stunning mountain views. Darjeeling is known for its tea plantations, while Shimla is a colonial-era town with many historic buildings.
5) The deserts of Rajasthan: Rajasthan is known for its vibrant culture, historic forts and palaces, and vast Thar desert. Visitors can take a camel safari and experience the desert's beauty and charm.
6) The wildlife sanctuaries of Bandhavgarh and Ranthambore: Bandhavgarh and Ranthambore are two of India's most popular wildlife sanctuaries known for their population of Bengal tigers. Visitors can take a safari and try to spot these majestic animals in their natural habitat.
These are just a few examples of India's many iconic holiday destinations. Depending on your interests and preferences, this beautiful country has many other places to explore and enjoy.
Entertainment options in goa | deltin.com/deltin-royale-casino/tariff.php