Tourist attractions in Lumbini Gardens | Entrance Fees, Timing of Lumbini Gardens, Bengaluru
Which is the nearest bus stop at Lumbini Gardens in Bangalore? How to go by bus to Lumbini Gardnes Bangalore? This article gives complete information on travelling to Lumbini Gardens Bengaluru and bus routes to Lumbini Gardens Bengaluru. This article also gives complete information on the types of rides, watersports and other attractions for kids and families at Lumbini Gardens Bangalore.
Do you have a day for a getaway at Bangalore? Don't have too much to spend and don't have too much time? Here is an interesting entertainment park to spend a day with your children, friends and family.
Lumbini Gardens, located on Nagawara Lake, Outer Ring Rd, Coffee Board Layout, Nagavara Bengaluru, Karnataka 080 65679037 is an ideal place for a day out. You can spend a few hours with a lot of splash and fun.
Some of the attractions for children and adults are:
It has eateries, fast food and soft drinks too. There is an entrance fees of Rs 50 per person. There are separate tickets required for some of the rides. Tickets for all the other rides can also be purchased at the time of purchasing the entrance ticket.
Golden Pearl Floating Restaurant
The floating restaurant is one of the key attractions in the park. It is an ideal place to have some leisure time with lot of food choices and also a great place for small parties and office get gathering.
Lumbini Gardens is easily reachable by road from any part of Bangalore city. Thanks to a good bus route network within the city, you can travel by public transport & leave your vehicle at home!
1. By Air: You can catch a flight from most major cities in India to Bengaluru International Airport and from there travel by road to Lumbini Gardens.
2. By Train: You can board a train from most metros and important cities in India to the Bangalore Railway station and from there travel by road to Lumbini Gardens.
3. By Bus: Lumbini Gardens Bengaluru is accessible by the public transport bus from various points in Bangalore. You can board buses from the Majestic Bus stand, where the conductors will guide you on which is the correct bus route to Lumbinin Gardens. The bus stop where you have to get off is Veerannanapalya Bus stop, or simply say Lumbini Gardens stop. Some of the Bus Numbers and routes to Lumbini Gardens are:
You can also hire a private taxi or autorichshaw to take you to Lumbini Gardens Bengaluru.
Attractions at Lumbini Gardens Visiting the eco-friendly Lumbini Gardens in Bengaluru is an enjoyable trip for all age groups due to its numerous rides – kiddy rides, boat rides on the lake, etc. as well as its large pool with its very own artificial beach. The entire park is well lighted and maintained. A 25 foot high Buddha statue serenely looks over the park's fun activities.
Lumbini Gardens' Wave Pool
Covering an expanse of 12,500 sq ft, you can have a splashing good time! There is also a water slide, above which is a fish-shaped bucket which will upturn a gallon of water on your head and send you sliding down. The pool is very safe and there are lifeguards round the clock to monitor activities in the pool. What's more, to maintain the pool water's cleanliness, a state-of-the-art filtration plant maintains the quality of water.
Price for pool entry: Rs.100/-
There are a variety of pedal boats as well as motor boats to go out on the lake for about 20 minutes.
Children's entertainment park at Lumbini Gardens
Other Features of Lumbini Gardens
Tips for Visitors to Lumbini Gardens Lumbini Gardens in Bangalore is a great place to relax and unwind, whether you are alone or with friends or family.
Timings and entrance fees of Lumbini Gardens, Bangalore
The timings of Lumbini Gardens in Bangalore are 11a.m. to 7p.m. It is open to the public throughout the week, from Monday to Sunday.
Entrance fee: Rs. 30/- (no fees for children below 3 years).
There are fees for the individual boat rides and for use of the wave pool.
1. You must wear a life jacket while boating out on the lake.
2. During the late evening, you may be troubled by pesky mosquitoes.
3. Camera fee is Rs.30/-.
4. No food items are allowed inside.
5. Carry enough cash as you need to pay not only for individual rides & the pool, but also the beverages and snacks at the food court which are very highly priced.
6. There is plenty of parking space, so you can drive down in your own vehicle.
7. On weekends, there is a really big rush of visitors, so you will likely have to stand in a long queue for the boat rides.
8. It can be sizzling hot during the afternoons even though there may be a light breeze from the lake, so it is advisable to wear sunglasses and a cap.
Please remember not to litter the Lumbini Gardens premises. There are waste baskets placed near the food court area – use them!