Going for 'Honeymoon' has now became the tradition. Earlier, people or couples used to go at some spiritual places. But, now they find the romantic places for honeymoon. And it is essential to spend the time with each other, specially, on travel. You get to know each other better, choices, weaknesses and strength of each other. It doesn't matter where you choose to go for Honeymoon. Whether it is in india or outside of india, it plays the same role. If you have decided to go for Honeymoon in India, then here are the Best Honeymoon Destinations in india, we have enlisted for you:
When it comes to north region of India, there are beautiful valley, landscapes, mountains, gardens, lakes. There are many such places to visit on Kashmir and north region.
- Leh-Ladakh: Leh-Ladakh is the perfect place for your honeymoon and amazing happiness with your spouse. There are many scenic views of stunning mountains, valleys, cold deserts and crystal blue lakes which makes Leh-Ladakh a perfect one of the perfect places for honeymoon.
- Kashmir: Kashmir is the dream paradise on the earth. It has the beauty of Srinagar and meadows of Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Udhampur, Badgam, Gurez, Patnitop, Pulawam, Kupwara, Yousmarg, Anantnag which gives the peace to the mind.
- Shimla: Shimla is the most famous destination for honeymoon among newly married couples. It offers fascinating romantic valley and lofty Himalayas and colonial reflections.
- Manali: Manali is one of the places where you feel overwhelmed by snow, waterfalls, amazing weather and enthralling winter sports. Manali is the just surreal, serena nd absolutely magical. At Manali, you can explore the magical monasteries and heritage temples, enjoy paragliding and river rafting.
- Mcleodganj and Dharamshala: Mcleodganj and Dharamshala are one of the most trendy honeymoon places in North India. These places offers solemn delight and invigorating sensation. Here, you can opt for boating in Dal Laks or spend some time together at Naddi. There are bright monasteries or trek up to Bhafsu falls for that thrilling feel.
- Chamba: Chamba is one of the picturesque North India honeymoon destinations. It has vintage temples, scenic backdrop and natural splendours. At Chamba, you will feel complete bliss and satisfied too! This is the best place to spend some exclusive time with your life partner.
- Kasauli: The Kasuli is perfect places for memorable honeymoon in North India. It has Green Shivaliks, splendid views and Tibetan Market which makes you feel charming.. The best time to Visit Kasuli is from April to June and September to January
- Mussoorie: Now this is something! The Mountains, misty tracks and super cool weather is just perfect for your Honeymoon. It has most photogenic views and nature which makes you fall in love. Experiencing the Jharipani Falls and nature walk with your partner till Lal Tibba is the amazing thing you can do there.
- Rishikesh: Rishikesh is the blend of spiritual, romantic and adventures experience. Rishikesh is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India for thrill lovers. You can enjoy Water rafting, bungee jumping, visit beatles ashram