Is Divine Euphoria a good farm land project for vacations
Are you planning to invest in Divine Euphoria vacation farmland project? Being an existing owner, I have shared some updates here.
Divine Euphoria has been my dream vacation property in which I invested in 2010. While this remains a great place for building a vacation cottage or week-end stay, I would like to warn about the very slow development in the project.
Divine Euphoria is a perfect place, if you are looking for a farmland for the purpose of being close to the nature, build a small vacation home in the lap of the nature at an affordable cost, get your children familiar with the traditional life style & culture in India, want to spend your week-ends away from the hustle & bustle of the city life or just love to own a piece of land in a very peaceful environment to spend your retired life.
The best things about Divine Euphoria remains the same - it is located in a very picturesque place with mountains and greenery all around. Many people have already built their vacation homes and are enjoying their week-ends.
But there are concerns too.
Here is the main concern - even after 10 years of launch, the project is not complete yet! Things are moving very slow.
I suggest the prospective buyers to ask the following questions when they discuss with the developers:
While this is an excellent farmland community for the purposes stated above, you may want to ask the following questions to the developer when you approach them for buying a plot in Divine Euphoria:
1. The project was launched in 2010. Is there any progress after the initial sale period of first 2 years?
2. What percentage of the promised amenities are completed (swimming pool, club house, canteen, common toilets, parks, play areas etc)
3. Is there a project called "Divine Euphoria" on the government records? Or, is it just a virtual name and there is no legal validity for this community as a project?
4. Will you mention the project "Divine Euphoria" in the sale deed and the amenities promised are part of the sale deed and agreement?
5. Do you transfer the plots to me from Divine Developers or they are sold by the farmers, in which case th buyers will have no legal rights on the agreement with Divine Developers?
6. When will you complete the amenities like perimeter fencing, swimming pool, club house etc?
7. Did you hand over the project to the owners association? If not, when are you planning?
8. Who owns the common roads, canteen, club house, library, parks, ponds and other common assets? Is it the developers or the association? Will you register them all in the name of the association or you will remain the owner and the buyers of your project will have no legal rights on those assets?
Have you seen the beautiful pictures of Divine Euphoria but at the same time read many bad reviews about the developers? I hope this article will clarify your doubts.
Is it worth buying Divine Euphoria farmland
So, now the question is, is it worth investing in a vacation home in Divine Euphoria?
Here is my short answer - Divine Euphoria an excellent property for building your own vacation home near Bangalore. But make sure you get satisfactory answers from the developers before you buy.